Call for Abstract
14th European Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress, will be organized around the theme “Breakthroughs in endocrine treatments and expose the latest developments”
Euro Endocrinology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Endocrinology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Diabetes is brought about by the diminished creation of insulin or by a diminished capacity to utilize insulin. Insulin, the hormone delivered by the beta cells in the pancreas, permits (glucose) cells to have the capacity to utilize glucose. This hormone is fundamental for glucose to go from the blood to within the body cells. With deficient insulin, glucose develops in the circulatory system as opposed to going into the cells. The body can't utilize glucose for vitality in spite of the elevated amounts of glucose in the circulatory system. This causes unreasonable thirst, pee, and appetite, which are the most widely recognized side effects of diabetes. The abundance of sugar stays in the blood and is then evacuated by the kidneys. This sickness happens in a few structures, yet the most well-known are Type I Diabetes or Juvenile Onset Diabetes or Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM), Type II or Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM), and Gestational.
- Track 1-1Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH)
- Track 1-2Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes During Pregnancy)
- Track 1-3Type 2 Diabetes
- Track 1-4Type 1 Diabetes
- Track 1-5Prediabetes
- Track 1-6Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Track 1-7Osteoporosis
- Track 1-8Hyperthyroidism
- Track 1-9Hypoglycaemia
- Track 1-10Graves’ disease
- Track 1-11Diabetes Case Reports
The Endocrine system controls the stream of data amongst cells and tissues, represented by complex administrative components. Hormones apply across the board impacts on totally different metabolic procedures that guarantee administrative, transform genic and integrative capacity. Signs and indications of endocrine issue traverse the full clinical vary. Signs of endocrine illnesses are much of the time because of non‐endocrine or obscure causes, for example, weariness, disquietude, shortcoming, migraine, anorexia, melancholy, weight increase or misfortune. Endocrine Glands ailments are in this manner, effectively conspicuous in their great structures and landing at clear finding can at times be troublesome. Early conclusion and administration of endocrine ailments are fundamental and can be accomplished by the mix of focused endocrine testing, imaging, cautious history, physical examination and sound clinical judgment. Sufficient information and comprehension of fundamental science and standards of endocrinology are critical devices for the upgrade of productivity and accuracy‐goals of endocrine capacity testing. The ideal methodology for focused endocrine examination would accomplish the beliefs of achieving particular conclusion in the most limited time, with least bother and cost on the patient.
- Track 2-1Vitamin D deficiency and management guidelines
- Track 2-2cardiovascular conventional and non-conventional risk factors
- Track 2-3New aspects of rickets management
- Track 2-4Novel insights into management of growth hormone deficiency
Pediatric endocrinology is a therapeutic subspecialty managing scatters of the endocrine organs, for example, varieties of physical development and sexual advancement in adolescence, diabetes and some more. By age, pediatric endocrinologists, contingent on the age scope of the patients they treat, tend to patients from outset to late youth and youthful adulthood. By illness, the most widely recognized sickness of the forte is sort Type1 diabetes, which more often than not represents no less than half of a regular clinical practice. The following most normal issue is development issue, particularly those manageable to development hormone treatment. Pediatric endocrinologists are typically the essential doctors required in the therapeutic consideration of babies and kids with intersex issue. The claim to fame additionally manages hypoglycaemia and different types of hyperglycaemia in adolescence, varieties of pubescence, too other adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary issues. Numerous pediatric endocrinologists have interests and skill in bone digestion system, lipid digestion system, immature gynaecology, or intrinsic blunders of digestion system.
- Track 3-1 Immune influences on behavior and endocrine activity in early-experience and maternal separation paradigms
- Track 3-2Androgens, cognition, and social behavior in children
- Track 3-3Integrating Child Developmental Research & endocrinology
- Track 3-4Pituitary & Pediatric endocrinology
- Track 3-5MicroRNAs as a potential tool in the diagnosis of endocrine disease
- Track 3-6Enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)
- Track 3-7Pituitary gland hypo/hyper function
Neuroendocrinology is the investigation of the association between the nervous system and the endocrine system, including the organic components of the cells included, and how they convey. The apprehensive and endocrine frameworks often act along in a procedure referred to as neuroendocrine joining, to manage the physiological procedures of the flesh. Neuroendocrinology emerged from the acknowledgment that the mind, particularly the hypothalamus, controls discharge of pituitary organ hormones, and has in this manner extended to explore various interconnections of the endocrine and sensory systems. The neuroendocrine framework is that the system by that the neural structure takes care of homeostasis, managing propagation, digestion system, ingestion and drinking conduct, energy utilization, osmolality and circulatory strain.
- Track 4-1Psych neuroendocrinology of functional somatic disorders
- Track 4-2Advancements in neuroendocrinology
- Track 4-3The endocrine study of depression
- Track 4-4Molecular Hormone Action
- Track 4-5Steroids and the Nervous System
- Track 4-6Estrogen, Stress, and Depression: A Neurocognitive Model
- Track 4-7Perimenopausal depression
- Track 4-8Molecular neuroscience
Treat patients with hyperparathyroidism, Address particular issues of Graves' disease including thyrocardiac ailment, ophthalmopathy, dermopathy, delayed pregnancy, mammary, Use the 2015 ATA rules in the administration of their patients with thyroid knobs and thyroid malignancy determination, Determine when to do atomic hereditary testing amid assessment of a thyroid knob, Identify the ordinarily experienced adrenal and pituitary issue (clinical cases), Counsel patients on ripeness issues while being dealt with for growth, Provide the best treatment for transgender patients, Use the new lipid bringing operators and how down to oversee quiet who can't take statins. Intrinsic adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) are any of a few autosomal latent sicknesses coming about because of changes of qualities for catalysts intervening the biochemical strides of creation of mineralocorticoids, glucocorticoids or sex steroids from cholesterol by the endocrine organs (steroid beginning).
- Track 5-1Gitelman syndrome
- Track 5-2Molecular Endocrinology of Breast Cancer
- Track 5-3Pheochromocytoma- Diagnosis and treatment
- Track 5-4Addison’s disease
- Track 5-5Metabolic Syndrome- Diagnosis and treatment
- Track 5-6Endocrine disruptors
Thyroid issues are not uncommon in youngsters, but rather they are not as regular as guardians. Hyperthyroidism an overactive thyroid organ is seen just once in a while in new-borns. This condition is alluded to as neonatal hyperthyroidism. Although thyroid ailment happens less much of the time in kids than in grown-ups, the signs and indications can be comparable. In any case, there are a couple of essential contrasts that should be conveyed to light. Inborn hypothyroidism is a confusion that influences Newborn children during childbirth, and happens in around 1 in 4000 live-conceived babies. It is portrayed by the loss of thyroid capacity, because of the thyroid organ neglecting to grow regularly. At times, the organ is totally absent. Around 10% of cases are brought on by a catalyst deformity prompting inadequate hormones generation, iodine lack and a cerebrum pituitary organ variation from the norm. On the off chance that the determination is postponed, and quick treatment is not given, innate hypothyroidism can prompt development and formative imperfections, and serious mental impediment (cretinism).
- Track 6-1Hypothyroidism in New born
- Track 6-2Effect of Thyroidism on Unborn baby & Neonates
- Track 6-3Pediatric Hypernatremia, Raynaud Phenomenon, Acute Anemia
- Track 6-4Hashimoto’s & Postpartum Thyroiditis
- Track 6-5Management of Hyper & Hypothyroidism during Pregnancy
- Track 6-6Infertility, Miscarriage & Complications during Pregnancy & Childbirth
Novel remedial targets accessible for diabetes incorporates Incretion based treatments, oral helpful operators like secretagogues, cell recovery and growth and foundational organism treatments. Embryonic undeveloped cell and fetal antecedent cell transplantation treatments are the significant undifferentiated cell treatments accessible for Diabetes. Aside from the on high of, completely different procedure methodologies in diabetes administration management are given as these days that square measure presumptuous an essential half in recognizable proof of qualities bringing about diabetes helping in Early Detection of Diabetes. These procedures are likewise valuable in concentrating on the compound pathologist of diabetes revealing totally different treatment prospects and model development forms for survival expectation.
- Track 7-1Non-invasive diagnostic tool for detecting cardiovascular disease in diabetes
- Track 7-2Diabetes and cancer
- Track 7-3Oral therapies: secretagogues
- Track 7-4Incretin based therapies
- Track 7-5Novel agents in treatment
- Track 7-6Updates of anti-diabetic agents
- Track 7-7Measurement of insulin resistance and secretion in diabetes clinic
Moreover, confusions might emerge from low glucose caused by extortionate insulin treatment. Diabetes mellitus type one represents somewhere around five-hitter and 100 percent of all diabetes cases. All comprehensive, the number of people with DM type one is obscure, in spite of the very fact that it's assessed that eighty,000 kid’s build up the sickness each year. Inside the United States the quantity of influenced people is assessed at one to three million. The advancement of new cases fluctuates by nation and locale: the least rates give off an impression of being in Japan and China, with around 1 individual for each 100,000 every year; the most elevated rates are found in Scandinavia, where rates are more like 35 new cases for each 100,000 every year. The United States and different nations in northern Europe fall some place in the middle of, with 8-17 new cases for every 100,000 every year.
- Track 8-1A1C test
- Track 8-2Polyuria
- Track 8-3Urinalysis
- Track 8-4Stem cell transplant
- Track 8-5Sisters’ Bone Marrow Transplant
- Track 8-6Frequent urination
- Track 8-7Fatigue
- Track 8-8Pancreas transplant animation
- Track 8-9Blood pressure test
- Track 8-10Polyphagia
Starting 2013 there have been roughly 368 million people determined to have the illness contrasted with around thirty million in 1985. Typically it starts in centre or a lot of seasoned age, although rates of type 2 diabetes are expanding in youngsters. Type 2 diabetes is connected with a ten-year-shorter future. Diabetes was one of the primary maladies depicted. The significance of insulin in the malady was resolved in the 1920s.
- Track 9-1Glucose tolerance test
- Track 9-2Unexplained weight loss
- Track 9-3Heart and blood vessel disease
- Track 9-4Nerve damage (neuropathy)
- Track 9-5Kidney damage (nephropathy)
- Track 9-6Hearing impairment